Restaurant Review: Marco's Pizza - Milford

I'm always looking for good delivery pizza because sometimes - I'm tired. 

I realized I hadn't tried Marco's Pizza and I drive by them every day! They're in a little strip mall on Rt 28 in Milford. And they had reached out to me to try their new Ultimate Magnifico Pizza so I said, "Sure - I'll try a free pizza!"

Marco's has a special going on through Sunday where you can get a large Ultimate Magnifico pizza and a 64 oz Pure Leaf Iced Tea for just $12.99. The Ultimate Magnifico comes with Pepperoni, Sausage, Old World Pepperoni (the little discs) and crumbled sausage - it's like a meat lovers on steroids! 

The large is normally $16.99 and you can get the large plus the sweet tea for just $12.99! That's a great deal! With cups and paper plates - we were ready for a yummy dinner that meant I didn't have to do any dishes! 

We loved the pizza from Marco's Pizza - the Old World Pepperoni was great because it was crispy and crunchy and added a lot of zip to the pizza.

Thanks again to Marco's for the free pizza and I hope you'll check it out - be sure to get that Old World Pepperoni too! Yum!


Marco's Pizza Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments

Post a Comment