Restaurant Review: Quaker Steak & Lube - Milford

Recently I was invited to Quaker Steak & Lube in Milford. We've only been once before - it's not on Rt 28 - so I just don't think of it - and the time I went it was just ok. But off we went! 

 It's got a major auto racing vibe - which was fun - since we had just been to the Brickyard 400! The door handle is a gas handle - there are cars hanging from the ceiling and more around every corner.

Larry is a big pretzel fan (so am I) - we got Bavarian Pretzels with Beer Cheese Dip. Now I love salt - like literally - I'll eat plain salt - but these were a bit too salty and tasted a little stale. So just okay.

I got a side salad with my wings and it was fine - nothing too exciting - good ranch though.

We were there to try the Bangin Drums - which are 3x larger than their already famous Jumbo Wings. Basically - it's a regular chicken leg that is fried (maybe battered too). They are very crispy and the buffalo was zippy but not too spicy. The wing meat was a bit dry but the crispy was great.

Why Should You Go? If you like racing or wings - it's a great option. Larry got the Bangin Drums as well and was peachy keen happy with them.

  Quaker Steak & Lube Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments

Post a Comment