Restaurant Review: Ms. Cheri's Donuts & More - Milford

I'm always on the hunt for new places to try - especially for breakfast! There's one spot in particular that I've driven by every day for the past two years and I finally pulled the car over and went in!

That's right - I've lived in Milford two years and have driven by Ms. Cheri's donuts every day and never stopped. I mean - Holtman's is right by my house, I have a partnership with Dunkin - so do I really need MORE DONUTS? (The answer is both yes and no.)

 They've got quite a selection and I chatted with the new owner - he's a young guy and I jokingly said, "You don't look like a Ms. Cheri?" and he explained that he was a family friend of Ms. Cheri and she wanted to retire so she taught him everything and he took over the business!

These "cronuts" caught my eye - I'm not sure if that's what they called them at Ms. Cheri's but they were basically croissants fried and glazed and they were delicious!

Because I was taking these to work - I just had them put an assortment in. The black and white chocolate on the bottom was intriguing and unique - it was yeast donut vs cake - so it's unusual to see those in chocolate. 

They disappeared quickly at work - so I'm guessing that's a good sign - I'm always about a twist so I tried that too and it was great. 

Why should you go? Hey - I can always try more donuts - right?! I might need to do a glazed donut taste test - sounds like a good idea - right?


Ms. Cheri's Donuts and More Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments

Post a Comment