New Food Lover Site: Foodie.com - Recipe & Restaurant Collections

There's a new site out there for foodies called Foodie.com. It brings restaurants and recipes together in one site. It's pretty cool because you can create collections and follow people. So it's sort of like Pinterest and Urbanspoon all rolled into one.


I created a few collections for Cincinnati: Best Burgers, Favorite Ethnic, Best Breakfast and Quintessentially Cincinnati



Here's a sample of my Favorite Ethnic collection for Cincinnati - am I missing anything? Let me know and I'll add it to my collection. I like that they have recipes too - I found this one for German Chocolate Pie - um yes please!

So check out Foodie.com and make your own collections for Cincinnati! I hope you like it!
Disclosure: Compensation provided by Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Glam.




No comments

Post a Comment