Product Review: Ozeri Serafino Double-Wall Insulated Glasses

We are ALWAYS running out of glasses at home - instead of socks disappearing - in our house - it's glassware! So when the folks at Ozeri said I could pick out some new ones - I was giddy! 

I came across these really cool Ozeri Serafino Double-Wall Insulated Glasses. I love the look with the liquid suspended in the glass. But there's another cool thing about these - since they're double-walled - the glasses won't sweat with cold drinks or be too hot to handle with hot drinks! 

My husband is always searching for a cup for his coffee (he loses those too) and we aren't a coffee mug family - so these Ozeri glasses are perfect! Whether it's my strawberry lemonade or his Keurig coffee! 

They have these glasses in 8 or 12 oz sizes and in sets of 2 or 4 - so there's a lot of flexibility! I really like them and am glad we chose them. 

Disclosure: Ozeri provided these glasses to me in exchange for a blog post but all opinions are my own.

Around The Web

No comments

Post a Comment