Product Review: CasePics.com Custom Photo Phone Covers


I have the HARDEST time picking out a phone cover. It's just such a major decision - I mean - I have to carry this and look at it every day for YEARS! I realized that I think I just need to customize one...and as kismit would have it - I got an offer to customize one! 

CasePics.com has customizable covers for iPhone 4/4s/5, Galaxy S3 as well as iPad 2/3. They cost $19.99 for phones and $24.99 for the iPads.

The process to customize is very simple - you just upload a picture - or you can link to your Facebook or Instagram and get one from there. Once uploaded you zoom in/out and rotate to fit the photo onto your mocked up phone cover. You can also upload a few different pictures so you can choose your favorite.

Once the photo is all positioned the way you want it - you can put a film over it for greyscale, sepia or vintage. I decided to stick with the original. I was happy to finally have a phone cover I knew I would like to see every day! Who wouldn't love that face?!
My cover came really quickly and looked great. The picture isn't quite as crisp as the original but it looks good. It popped on my iPhone really easily and definitely fits in my pocket more easily than the OtterBox type covers.



The price is great for a custom cover - but there's one thing I didn't love. The edges of the case on the top & bottom are pretty sharp. I always kind of wonder if I'm going to snag it on something.

Also - the style of case they give you is really for looks - it doesn't do much of anything to protect the phone. I tend to drop my phone and have already with this case - it hasn't broken - but I feel a little better with the thicker rubberized cases.

If you're in the same boat as me and can never find a case you like - you can order your own case from CasePics.com and get a 20% discount now through November 15!

Discount code
FH20

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.









No comments

Post a Comment